Thursday, September 10, 2009

Again?

Today is a bunch of agains.
Again- I'm starting over at my job.
Again- I'm sick of that drama, I mean, it isn't cute and it will eventually tire EVERYONE out and you will be left with nobody in your corner.
Again- to the U? To the therapist? Who knows where the hell you went. I can't struggle like this with you either. Just do the right thing.
Again- to the painting class. Ugh.
Again- the begging the pleading to do something, anything that will help us out monetarily.
Again- with the hormones and mood swings and sadness and worry and hope and tiredness and stomach aches and head aches and hip aches and nobody who understands- I mean- nobody. At least I know that there will be rest.
Again- the fight just starts over again. I never asked for you to do this- you came up with the game plan I went along with it.
Again with the racing home to get ready and rush off to something I really don't want to do. I want a vacation. A bed. A gameboy. A glass of yummy cold white wine. Warm weather that wraps you up inside of it. Sun. Swimming pools. And NO drama.

Breathe. I want to be able to breathe and be loved again. No strings. Just love me for who I am.

There will be rest eventually.

No comments: