So, I really have a ton of stuff to do this week. I have studying to do, doctors appts to follow up on and maybe a little bread making to sneak into my spare time. I'm really hoping that things will turn out well this week. I'm starting to hate the "two week wait" and hate everything else before it even more. This is the time for less stress, not more stress. Less annoyances and more patience.
I miss some things from the past few months, but I see that the rewards are great and I feel that, as usual, my true friends will still be there in the end. I guess we will all have to wait and see who they are. It will be a surprise for all of us.
I'm feeling a little sensitive about people's reactions to their own situations right now. I'm trying very hard to be supportive without being bossy. I have a STRONG opinion on something (which really started this whole irritation with someone) and it only proves to me what a different place I'm in all the more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment