Thursday, December 31, 2009

Letters

One letter written- being sent tomorrow. I slept on it. I still think it needs to go out.

One letter being crafted in my head, but I'm not sure what to say exactly. For one thing, I specifically said it was up to him to contact me when he had time. I opened the door with a tiny bit of thoughtfulness, but there was nothing. I have no reason to cater to her and I am so sick of the selfishness. The crowning moment comes from the fact that when I need a trip to Evanston, he isn't there to take me. Things have to change. This is the same feeling as waiting to make plans to see what they wanted to- only its been months long waiting for their next move. So the letter- I guess it will be bittersweet including both an xmas present and a cancellation. Oh well.
I need a grant proposal template letter. Jeez I wish I had kept all of those from my internship. I just threw that disk out when I changed desk. Typical.

The next thing I need to remember is that I have a journal ready to go to remind myself of all of the people who selflessly have contributed this last week to my "cause." I need to remember a thank you letter for the camera, the animals/links/emails, the sold wedding ring, the offer to stay late to make crafts and great idea for the fundraiser, the 2 yrs of fmla covered loa/coming in on Saturday morning AND staying late for me to get in after a week/spiritual counseling and prayer when it is most needed, the blessing (and the lack of heavy lifting). Remember to make a list and include the comment with the thank you card after the final result.

It is strange I now use my blog for reminders. Poor blog it will get better soon.

No comments: