Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas
Finally at peace after another rough day. I don't know why I cried at a drop of a hat after I pretty much resolved to be over all of this yesterday. Oh well- I was very lucky tonight to have a supportive family and living room filled with the spirit. While I'm sure Pat was uncomfortable, I was really glad he participated. It was for me and out of genuine love for me. No heavy lifting required, but he did lift my spirits. The brother my dad invited to come over was so much like grandpa. I almost felt like grandpa was there. I hope to be mindful of what my dad prayed for tonight and make sure to be worthy of the blessings I was given. Honestly, even though I have still cried tonight a bunch, I feel so much better in my heart and, well, comforted. I hadn't really realized, but being determined is a talent I know I can do this- I just wish I could do it more quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment