Sunday, May 25, 2008

i hope this works

So, I'm trying this from my phone, which was the point of having a place to write when I only had my phone available, but so far it isn't very promising that this will work. We shall see..
Anyway-
I am thinking of changing the name of my blog, but I'm still rolling ideas around in my mind. I saw one of my favorite movies this weekend and almost changed it to "The Talking Walnut" on the spot. That line cracks me up so much.

Yesterday I saw the new Indiana Jones movie at the little theater by my house. It was the first weekend that they were open and the theater smelled like "new car.". It was funny that I kept thinking that through the whole movie. I was almost distracted by it. My friend also pointed out that my entire house could fit into the theater. It is sad, but true. The movie was good, but I still think the first one is the best.

I painted a bit last night too. I don't have the ideal set up for that stuff right now. I pretty much sit cross-legged on my family room floor with all of my art supplies surrounding me. I gave myself an "art room" when I moved, but right now it is full of unpacked boxes and spider plants. My plan is to get a dresser or something to hold my writing and painting supplies and that will make more space in that room. I hope to have it ready by the end of the summer.

No comments: