Tuesday, May 27, 2008

yey for me!

I just bought tickets to the Utah Shakespearean Festival for next month. I seriously am so excited. I haven't been in years. The last time I went was with my brother. He got me tickets for my birthday and we had a blast. We saw the weirdest dead cow on the way down and he kept telling me not to look into other people's cars. (I couldn't help it.) Afterwards we went to a little pizza joint and ate before we came home.

Every time I have gone I have had a weird experience. My grammy would always fall asleep, my grandpa's watch would go off every hour and he couldn't hear it, I saw friends from school that I hadn't seen in years... just fun for all.

So, I'm seeing The Taming of the Shrew and Fiddler on the Roof. YEY!!!

No comments: