Friday, May 30, 2008

Random thoughts

I’m taking a break from my work. I’m so tired today. I actually got some sleep last night (for a change.) The funny thing is I must have slept through my alarm or something. I woke up an hour and a half late for work. The cool thing is that I still was only about 25 minutes late for work. I jumped out of bed and raced to work.

Oh, “a little known band named The Who” just came on the radio- that was for your benefit Rachel. Talkin’ bout my gen-eration.

I have a busy weekend planned. Stupid homeowner’s insurance stuff… painting more… maybe some gardening.

My dad said a funny thing that is worth mentioning here. We were talking about how I can’t cook and how my grandma couldn’t cook. My dad said my grandpa always used to say that my grandma “cooked everything like you cook kidneys… turn up the heat and boil the piss out of them.”

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Mwah!

No comments: