Yey for summer!
It was such a nice day today. I wore shorts for the first time this year. I hope it just keeps warm from here on out.
I had an eventful day today. I ate lunch with Carlos at Boston's which is really good but waaaaay too much food. Then I came home cleaned up a bit and then went to Krista's to help her paint her living room. It turned out nice but I'm going to be sore tomorrow.
The best part of going to Krista's though was jumping on the trampoline with her boys. They are so stinking cute. Macin was like a ragdoll getting bounced all over and Landon and I were hardly jumping. We were playing ring-around-the-rosies and Mace kept calling the posies "dosies.". It was cute. He also said the tan paint looked like "cake." That was cute too.
I finally got home at 1230 and decided to write this morning.
I want to bitch about something else, but unfortunately it involves something work related- well someone work related. I know better than to say anything, but just know it would have been nice to say my piece.
I will say: why are people so self-important? If you don't like them, you *have* to hate them. The funny thing is that I'm the kind of person that really doesn't like to waste a lot of energy on hating someone. I just don't care about them. It is just easier to ignore them. It is just funny that some people can't just go about their business but they have to know if you like/hate them to function.
I'm off my soapbox and off to take a tylenol pm before bed. I really have unwind and destress. 25 more days til pto. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment