It is work again today and I am completely frustrated and dying to get out of this place already. I have only just started my day and I'm thinking of how much I did but that I didn't do this weekend. For example, it rained too much for me to garden. I didn't want to power clean anything. I don't have enough money to make up the bedroom and, honestly, don't know if I will do the accents navy or coral yet so that doesn't matter. I did make a ton of bracelets while I watched movies and moped around the house. That is pretty productive if I could just find a way to start selling my stuff. Everyone seems pretty interested, but I think that I need to be more "out there" with my stuff so that people will buy it. At least I got SOMETHING done even though I didn't feel well.
So, now I'm here. Looked at all the jobs. Looked at my PTO. It's all the same. Still waiting on interiews. Waiting on C. to get a good job. It's just all a mess right now and if I could see something happening from this I would at least not be so unwilling to work. If I could just know that there is hope for me in another department or that change is coming soon I wouldn't feel like this today. I would at least get a 2nd wind and could feel that I gave this job my best shot.
I know I'm complaining a lot and I don't like to do that. This is my dumb blog that nobody reads so I think it's a perfect place to do it. At least I'm not bothering everyone else wiht my complaints.
Hopefully I will have bibs and changing pads made on Thurs. That should be good. I just need to get a couple more things for the bibs and I'm good to go. I need to be positive.
Another note so I don't forget: GandX- cupcake rubber duckie. so s-m-r-t. I'm hanging in there. I'm over my anger/sadness for now. I will try again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment