Of course I should be working. I can't. It's Monday. I woke up today and couldn't quite figure out what the deal was, but I did't know it was a Monday. I thought I got to stay home. It could be my obsession for 4 day work weeks lately.
Anyway- this weekend was good. I didn't quite do as much as I wanted to, but I did crochet 3 burp cloths and a baby bib. Not too shabby.
I hope that this week is productive and I get some good news about the jobs I've been applying for. I need a break from this department. I'm sick of the non-commital, knee jerk reactions that don't get any attention for 3 months then come back around again later.
It's no secret to anyone how much I wish I could have a simple job and make money doing what I love instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment