Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another crazy set of dreams

Just to try to remember them...

Crab that went bad. Sheep in cans, but still alive that we were trying to sell along side the "good" ones.

Some lady offered me a job opposite Patrick when she found out who I was. Then I went and spoke to a class about how technically you can't replant pine trees older than 7 yrs old. We were trying to plant it in a cemetary.

I was trying to convice someone that I don't smoke, but they kept saying once means you start and start again. So weird.

I would have thought I would be dead asleep tonight. I can't have 2 nights in a row freaking out and not sleeping. It makes me feel worse and even more sick.

I have been so out of it that I really can't tell what day it is. I hate that feeling because I feel like the time slips away from me and don't want that. I wanted to get some things in order while I had a chance this week.

No comments: