Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random thoughts...

I hate Qwest. They have to be the worst company ever. Every time I call them for anything I get transferred all over and never ever really get anything done.

I have a theory that they make all of these "packages," "specials," and "introductory offers" to ensure that you never quite know exactly how much you owe them. If you use bill pay like I do, suddenly you get a disconnect notice because something in your "bundle" expired from that great offer they hooked you up with. Then when you call to pay and rectify the situation, they tell you there is a new fee for setting it up how it used to be and that it is more expensive.

Then if you are like me you say just cancel the dang internet service. Who cares? I will find it somewhere else. Unfortunately, that requires 3 more transfers to the right person and an argument about how it just isn't worth it any more. So annoying.

Then I also decided that UTA messes with the wrong people. Here, the majority of the people who use the bus/train are disabled people, elderly and really young kids. Very few people use it daily because the routes are ridiculous, always being cancelled and have minimal vehicles thay come by the stops. Instead of making it more user friendly or cheap enough to actually be benificial, they raise prices and cut routes. That doesn't bother the people they think- it impacts the good people who appreciate public transportation and find it beneficial. What a joke.

I am hot and sweaty today. Hopefully tomorrow I can do something worthwhile around the house.

No comments: